Career @ [ui!]
Go Your Way
in one of our teams
Darmstadt | Berlin | Home Office
Cloud Secuirty Architect (m/w/d)
We are hiring:
We are looking for a passionate Cloud Security Architect to join our development team.
As a Cloud Security Architect @ [ui!], you will specialise in d build, design, and install security systems for cloud-based computing and data storage systems for businesses and cities around the world.
We are looking for someone who has a great passion for developing smart solutions and has experience with modern cloud technologies. Evaluating the security of our applications and processes, as well as solving problems independently are among your strengths. Writing elegant and efficient code as well as solving problems independently are among your strengths.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven working experience in designing and implementing secure solutions.
- Experience in cloud security implementations with hands-on experience specifically with tools/services from the cloud vendor Azure.
- Interested in modern technologies (e.g.: Cloud Computing, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Quarkus, Kafka, Node.js).
- Background in planning and design of cloud environments, with hands-on experience in security implementation.
- Experience in reflecting security-related topics on CI/CD pipelines, preferred Azure DevOps.
- Experience with secured SSO concepts.
- Familiar with common specifications like BSI Grundschutz, KRITIS, and ISO 27001.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs, and technology projects.
- Structured, responsible way of working and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Comfortable working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
Who is [ui!]:
The focus of our activities is on data and AI-based solutions that are offered „as a service“ on the basis of our open urban data platform [ui!] UrbanPulse, for cities, communities, local companies and utilities.
Areas of application include traffic, parking, environment, climate protection, street lighting, energy and neighbourhood management.
What you can expect @ [ui!]:
- Scrum-based software development in a young, interdisciplinary team.
- Collaboration in varied and challenging projects at home and abroad within the entire [ui!] group of companies.
- Flexible working hours, breaks and the possibility to work from home.
- Support from experienced colleagues.
- Implementation of own ideas and perspective project responsibility possible.
- Employee-funded pension scheme.
We are looking forward to you!
Your contact @ [ui!]: Daniel Münch.
Du möchtest Städte und Regionen unterstützen smarter zu werden?
Send us your digital application documents, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date to
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!