The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Note on the responsible body
The responsible body for data processing and legally required data protection officer for this website is
mip Consult GmbH
Lawyer Asmus Eggert
Phone +49 (0)30 20 88 999 0
Responsible party is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke any consent already given at any time. For this purpose, an informal notification by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out up to the time of revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right to data transferability
You have the right to have data, which we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfilment of a contract, handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another responsible party, this will only take place to the extent that it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, deletion and correction
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right to obtain information free of charge at any time about your stored personal data, its origin and recipients and the purpose of the data processing and, if applicable, a right to correct, block or delete this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions regarding personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. To do so, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. The right to restrict processing exists in the following cases:
If you dispute the correctness of your personal data stored with us, we usually need time to check this. For the duration of the review, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data was/is unlawful, you can demand the restriction of data processing instead of deletion.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you do need it to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of deletion.
- If you have lodged an objection in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, a balance must be struck between your interests and ours. As long as it is not yet clear whose interests outweigh the interests of the parties concerned, you have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, these data - apart from their storage - may only be processed with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
For better communication with our customers we use a chat software of the company https://www.onwebchat.com. You can use the chat like a contact form to chat with our employees in almost real time. When starting the chat, the following personal data is generated:
- Date and time of the call,
- Browser type/version,
- IP address,
- operating system used,
- URL of the previously visited website,
- Quantity of data sent.
- And if specified: first name, surname, and e-mail address.
Depending on the course of the conversation with our employees, further personal data may arise in the chat, which will be entered by you. The nature of this data depends strongly on your request or the problem you describe to us. The purpose of processing all this data is to provide you with a quick and efficient way of contacting us and thus improve our customer service.
All our employees have been and will be trained on the subject of data protection and instructed on the secure and confidential handling of customer data. All our employees are obliged to maintain confidentiality.
In addition, [ui!] saves the chat history for a period of 1 month. This serves the purpose of saving you from having to provide extensive explanations about the history of your request and for the constant quality control of our chat offer. The processing is therefore permitted in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO. If you do not wish this, you are welcome to inform us at the contact details listed below. Saved chats will then be deleted by us immediately.
The storage of chat data also serves the purpose of ensuring the security of our information technology systems. This is also in our legitimate interest, which is why processing is permitted under Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO.
You can find further information in the data protection declarations of onWebChat.com.
- the right to information in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO (i.e. you have the right to request information about your personal data stored by us at any time)
- the right of rectification under Art. 16 DS-GVO (i.e. in the event that your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that it be rectified)
- the right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO and,
- the right to restrict processing in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO (i.e. you may have the right to request the deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data if, for example, there is no longer a legitimate business purpose for such processing and legal storage obligations do not require further storage), the right to data transferability from Art. 20 DS-GVO (i.e. if applicable, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which those who have provided us with, in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance).
On this website, we use the web analysis service Matomo to analyze and check the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
We operate Matomo in a version that does not require cookies. Thus, no Matomo cookies are stored on your computer for the purpose of web analysis. For the analysis of website usage, your IP address and information such as timestamp, web pages visited and your language settings are collected. We store the information collected in this way on our server in Germany for a period of 365 days. Data is not passed on to third parties.
This website uses Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form and a direct reference to a person is excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo will not be merged with other data collected by us. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Preventing the use of Matomo is possible by removing the following checkmark and thus activating the opt-out plug-in:
In this case, an opt-out cookie is stored in your browser, which prevents Matomo from storing usage data. If you delete your cookies, the Matomo opt-out cookie will also be deleted. The opt-out must then be reactivated when you visit our site again.
The Matomo program is an open source project. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
Our social media presences
You will find us with presences within social networks and platforms, so that we can also communicate with you there and inform you about our services. We would like to point out that your data may be processed outside the European Union and that the data is usually processed there for market research and advertising purposes. Usage profiles can be created from the usage behavior and resulting interests of the users. These usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the platforms that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For this purpose, cookies may be stored on the users' computers, in which the users' usage behavior and interests are stored. Other data may also be stored in these usage profiles, especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them.
The processing of the users' personal data is based on our legitimate interests in communicating with our users as broadly as possible in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the respective social networks obtain consent for the data processing, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO.
For information about the respective processing and the respective objection options, we refer to the privacy statements of the providers linked below:
https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/d, Opt-Out: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/, Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active.
Sie möchten mehr über unsere Lösungen wissen?